topbella

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Review: Frostbite by Richelle Mead.



 It’s winter break at St. Vladimir’s, but Rose is feeling anything but festive. A massive Strigoi attack has put the school on high alert, and now the Academy’s crawling with Guardians—including Rose’s hard-hitting mother, Janine Hathaway. And if hand-to-hand combat with her mom wasn’t bad enough, Rose’s tutor Dimitri has his eye on someone else, her friend Mason’s got a huge crush on her, and Rose keeps getting stuck in Lissa’s head while she’s making out with her boyfriend, Christian! The Strigoi are closing in, and the Academy’s not taking any risks... This year, St. Vlad’s annual holiday ski trip is mandatory. But the glittering winter landscape and the posh Idaho resort only create the illusion of safety. When three friends run away in an offensive move against the deadly Strigoi, Rose must join forces with Christian to rescue them. But heroism rarely comes without a price..

Hello! ok I know I should have made this review long time ago! but hey! here I am now!
Of all the books I have to say this one belongs to my favorites (and trust me the 4 one didn't get that place in my heart!) Well..this book it's kind of sad but it made Rose stronger as well! The author is pretty clear in the way she explains the details of the book...
I obviously didn't like the fact that one of the good characters died! ( I swear I said something like "sad mood activated" ) All happened so fast it was like closing your eyes and then BAM! After the Strigois took Mason,Christian,Mia,Rose and Eddie with them..well let's say that those days were the hardest 3 days ever! Moving on...in this book Rose is afraid that Dimitri might fall in love with Tasha (Tasha is Christian's aunt)..the bad new is that Dimitri is really trying to, because he wants to forget  about Rose and move on with his life, the good news are that he said NO to Tasha and stay with Rose at the end :3..Rose get her first 2 Molnijas mark and everything turns out pretty good. Mia becomes a nice person after her mom died ( which is pretty sad though I cried) and Lissa and Christian are better than ever! and when I say it I mean it! You'll see why in the next 3 books!
 Well guys that's it for today! Love you all! Good Night!   <3



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

 
Book Soul© Designed by: Compartidisimo